Thursday, April 22, 2010


Hello All!

I just wanted to give you a quick update. After a "break" from my Pampered Chef business, I am coming back! I am very excited and I intend to use my business to replace the job I just quit.

As a single mother, I need to be home with my children, and I got really tired of losing 35-40 hours a week for a measly $7.46 an hour. It hit me awhile ago that I was missing out on my kids' childhood for 21 cents above minimum wage. It was not worth it! My eight-year old was on the verge of tears every time I dropped him off at school. The question "Mom, are you picking us up today?" has ripped my heart to shreds, and I can no longer take it! Two weeks ago, after my bonus was cut in half, after broken promises from my employer and much frustration, I decided enough was enough, and I gave my two weeks notice. So, after this Friday, I will officially be "unemployed." After I gave my notice, I decided that Pampered Chef was going to make my dream of being a single, stay-at-home mom a reality. By doing a mere 2-3 shows a week, I can more than replace the income I was making from my previous job, eliminate the need to send my kids to be raised by someone else, maintain my sanity, and perhaps even get my education finished sooner.

I am very lucky...perhaps "blessed" is a better word...I am blessed. I have fantastic family and friends who want to see me succeed. My family and friends are supportive in my desire to provide for my family and to raise my children. So, to you, my family and friends, I issue a small request. I do not wish to push my business on anyone who does not desire to hear about it. I love Pampered Chef. I love their products, I love the business and what it means for my family. This company is truly dedicated to families. There are many people out there who desire to help their families succeed and to grow closer together. By making family dinner a priority, they can do this, and the Pampered Chef can help. Their products make cooking simple and even fun. Their recipes are delicious and are often requested in our household. And by centering the business around family, the Pampered Chef has made it possible for many people like myself to spend time with their families where they otherwise would not be able to.

So...my request is just this...please keep me in mind. If you are a great lover of Pampered Chef products, please let me know. I will get you a catalog and order form. Perhaps you are not interested in purchasing, but know someone who would be...I LOVE referrals! Maybe you (or someone you know ;) ) would be interested in getting a few friends together to get some ideas on simple and efficient meals, earn free products, and just have a bunch of gosh-darn fun! Or, maybe you, or someone you know, are in need of an opportunity to grow, learn, and provide some income for your family. I can help in all of these ways.

I love and appreciate my great friends and awesome family. Everything always works out exactly as it should, and I have seen evidence of this in my life. I feel like this is the right decision for me and my family. We are on the right track. I look forward to being home with my children and watching them grow and learn. I appreciate your support in my efforts. Thank you for taking the time to read my message, and please let me know how I can help you or anyone you know.

May your day be truly pampered!

Love,
Elizabeth Riding
Independent Sales Consultant
The Pampered Chef
pmprdguru@gmail.com
(435) 512-1224

No comments: