Friday, March 13, 2009

Two great days...


This week is spring break at USU, and I worked out my schedule at work so that I could have Thursday and Friday off. Every night that I went in late to work, Carrie cried until I told her that we were going to get to spend all day Thursday together, just me and her. She loved that idea, so she was able to go to bed a little better knowing I was at work so we could spend time together later. On Thursday, we went to grandma's house to help her out with her computer. Then, we were invited over to our friend Hannah's house, where we made yummy peanut butter cookies. After that, I did have to go to work and take care of some invoices that needed to go in the mail, but that only took 45 minutes. Carrie decided she wanted to go to Arby's for lunch, because you can get chicken nuggets, applesauce and chocolate milk, all in one meal! Let me tell you, that is a dream come true to my little 4 year old! We then came home and watched a movie. By then, it was time to pick up Spencer. On Friday, we watched another movie, and then I had to start getting ready for my trip to Salt Lake. We decided to take pictures. It was a fun 2 days!

No comments: