"Happiness is the experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude."
I totally and completely agree with what that wrapper says. I needed a little reminding. Things have been a little hectic lately. This last weekend in particular was quite sour. This little wrapper got me thinking...what was at fault for my sour mood? Was it that I don't have enough time to do all I would like to? Was it because my children were misbehaving? I think the real answer is because I forgot to be grateful. I let gratitude fall a little on my to do list. I have been so busy lately, that I have not allowed time to be grateful. I realized that gratitude takes effort and does not just happen. You have to actually think about being grateful. Being thankful then enables love and grace. I vow to do my best to live every minute with love, grace and gratitude. That will greatly affect the mood in my home for the better!
No comments:
Post a Comment